Barbara DEVIL
Hotter Than Hell

Barbara Devil in FKK Club Basel from 26 - 29. january 2011

This forum is for everyone to use.
To protect minors from viewing adult content, we kindly ask you to not post any hardcore materials here or discuss private matters, such as travel schedules etc. Those member bonuses are reserved for the protected Private VIP Section :)
Forum rules
This forum is for everyone to use.
To protect minors from viewing adult content, we kindly ask you to not post any hardcore materials here or discuss private matters, such as travel schedules etc. Those member bonuses are reserved for the protected Private VIP Section :)

Barbara Devil in FKK Club Basel from 26 - 29. january 2011

New postby Maximiliano » 31 Jan 2011, 13:00

The announcement that Barbara Devil (I call her TWIN. She knows why!) will be present in the FKK Club in Basel, made me hot. Saturday evening, 29/01/2011, i visited the club for only one reason ...

At about 20:30 the show startet with Barbara dressed in the pirate look.
:devil:
Really hot, really hardcore. She played with a candle, with water and with a short sword and made the men present as well as me very hot. The show was really devilish. I never saw such a hot show. It's really true: Barbara starts where others end. Her Show made me so hot that I was ready to go to hell for devilish experiences with her.
:devil2:

After the booking-process at the counter of the club the door to hell opened up to me. WOW!!! Barbara has not only a beautiful face with stunning eyes and a radiant smile. Also, her body is fabulous (athletic slim) and she is also very natural, very sociable and friendly. She knows how to cherish her fans!
To meet my dream made me nervous. Humor with Smalltalk and my nervousness was quickly forgotten.
What an unforgettable experience for me!
You have definitely won a new fan, Barbara.
THANK YOU!
:angel:
I HOPE TO C-U SOON AGAIN HERE IN BASEL :) !!!
... AND PERHAPS YOU WILL WEAR THE DESIRED CLOTHING!
Attachments
Time to remember
Maximiliano
Normal User

Share |

Re: Barbara Devil in FKK Club Basel from 26 - 29. january 2011

New postby ramwout » 01 Feb 2011, 20:29

Suppose you mean february. Otherwise, this event is already behind us.
ramwout
Normal User

Share |

New postby Maximiliano » 02 Feb 2011, 03:12

ramwout wrote:Suppose you mean february. Otherwise, this event is already behind us.

That's true, it's already behind us.
But there is already a next date for a gangbang with Barbara in Basel: 16/02/2011.
Maximiliano
Normal User

Share |

New postby kiwi_basel » 02 Feb 2011, 17:30

I like Maximiliano’s description very much about Barbara’s beautiful face with stunning eyes, radiant smile, fabulous body (athletic slim) and her natural, sociable and friendly being with her talent to cherish her fans. It is the best description about Barbara I read so far. Barbara is really unique and I had the pleasure to meet her a second time in Basel last week where I also enjoyed her interactive and sexy shows.

Barbara, I had a HAPPY TIME with you in Basel and I'll keep it in good memory by using HAPPY TIME daily - what about you?

;-)
Cheers,
Kiwi_Basel
kiwi_basel
Normal User

Share |

New postby Maximiliano » 03 Feb 2011, 18:44

kiwi_basel wrote:It is the best description about Barbara I read so far....

Thank you kiwi_Basel. What I met and what I saw was really unique!
Perhaps we will see us on 16th february?

BTW: Do you know something about <a href="http://de-de.facebook.com/BarbaraDevilProfile?v=app_7146470109">Barbara's PRIVATE PARTY IN SWITZERLAND on 10th February</a> and what she's doing on 17th here in Switzerland?

Keep cumming!
Maximiliano
Normal User

Share |

New postby annetegrey » 08 Feb 2011, 01:01

i think your a very cool and girl :kiss2: annete
annetegrey
Normal User

Share |

New postby kiwi_basel » 15 Feb 2011, 16:29

Hi Maximiliano,
I have no information about Barbara's events on February 10 and 17, but Barbara will certainly tell you more about it at her tomorrow's Gang Bang in Basel (16.02.2011)... - enjoy!

Cheers,
Kiwi_Basel
kiwi_basel
Normal User

Share |

Return to General Talk